Sunday 4 January 2009

Chainmails

Do you ever get pissed off when someone sends you a chainmail on msn but never actually says 'hello' to you. They say send one of the follow back then send it to 15 people:
1. stay friends with me
2. take it further
3. kiss me

4. get in bed with me
5. meet me

6. steal my heart
7. cook me dinner

8. get drunk with me
Where the fuck is the ninth option - I don't give a shit now piss off and stop sending me chain mails. You'd think they'd get the hint when you've told them the millionth time. But no, they carry on sending them not giving a shit about how annoying it is. But they want to press F5 and pretend their 'loves' name appears on the screen.

I can't understand the brains of these people, how the hell can you think that's going to happen. Why the hell do you think people are going to enjoy recieving them, and do you seriously think that after I told you to fuck of the last time when you send me a chain mail that I'm actually going to participate in this one? I don't think so you arsehole. I'll just tell you again and see if you get the hint this time.

These people fucking annoy the shit out of me. I won't reply to your chain mail, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 27th time it gets sent to me. I'll just tell you to stop sending them and delete the piece of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment