Monday 5 January 2009

Fatties that complain


Before anyone flames me I want to make it clear that I've got nothing against fat people. I've got a problems with fat people that complain about being fat. The people that post on YouTube saying 'People insult me because I'm fat, and I don't want to be fat' are complete arseholes. Lose some fucking weight then - that's my verdict.

I'm alright with people that know they're overweight and can deal with it, what I hate are these dickheads that don't want to be fat and get angry when people call them fat but still make the daily visit to McDonalds.

I get annoyed with the people that say it wasn't their choice to be fat either. Uh, you dumass of course it was your choice, see if you looked at it clearer you could easily have eaten a healthy meal and gone out for a fucking jog a few times a week. Not the regular TV and doughnuts.

So a message to fatties that complain - shut up, nobody gives a shit and if you wana lose weight it seriously isn't that hard. Running + Park = Loss of weight. Isn't no rocket science.

1 comment:

  1. How very homosexual ;)

    It's gooood (y)

    xx

    ReplyDelete